Kirton Hall Lake - Lake Rules
By buying a ticket you agree to abide by the rules, you will be asked to leave if caught breaking the rules.
1: Tickets must be purchased prior to fishing and anglers must be 16 years and over if fishing alone
2. General Coarse Anglers MUST have a minimum 20” Pan Net + unhooking mat
3. Carp anglers MUST have a 36” Triangular Net Minimum + Carp Cradle or Walled Unhooking Mat
4. All Carp Anglers to have a carp care kit
5. Barbless Hooks Only
6. No Fixed Rigs
7. All landing nets, sacks and slings are to be dry before coming on to site
8. All bivvys for overnight fishing are to be green or camo green coloured.
9: ALL fish to be returned to the water unharmed.
10: Only coated braid for hooklinks, no braided mainlines unless lure fishing or spod/marker rods.
11: Maximum of two rods per person
12: NO fish to be retained for more than 15 minutes (ie for pictures)
13: No Fires.
14: All litter to be bagged and placed in bins provided or to be taken away with you.
15: All large items of litter ie: rods, luggage must be taken with you, large items dumped will be classed as fly tipping.
16: Nobody to be on the bank without a valid day ticket or membership.
17: Night anglers may have their partner as an overnight guest with prior consent.
18. No Live Baits.
19.NO KEEPNETS other than in booked matches
20: The Bailiffs word is final.